Bendigo Dental Clinic Cares
We know that a trip to the dentist usually means stress, anxiety, and medical expenses. Because we understand this experience, at Bendigo Dental Clinic, we do everything that we can to make you feel at ease, listening to your needs and advising you on preventative dental care for your well-being.
What Sets Bendigo Smiles Apart As a Dentist in Bendigo?
From the moment you make an appointment, our friendly team will assist you in finding supportive services, including the payment option that will suit your needs. When you come to Bendigo Smiles for a dental experience, you will quickly understand our passion for oral hygiene and your satisfaction. What we provide:
- Preventative dentistry. You are never too young or old to start looking after your teeth. We place a lot of emphasis on preventative dentistry to minimise uncomfortable experiences, unnecessary costs, and frequent trips to the dentist. We recommend regular check-ups, teeth cleaning, and sometimes fissure sealants to help prevent cavities.
- Cosmetic and restorative. Keeping to your best interests, we want you to have the confidence that a beautiful white smile brings. We perform cosmetic dentistry as well as restorative dentistry that involves crowns, veneers, or implants and dentures–anything to help you smile again.
- Emergency dentistry. The last thing that we want is for you to suffer due to a dental emergency. You can request an emergency dental appointment, and we will do everything that we can to see you on the same day to ease your pain and discomfort as soon as possible.
What You Can Expect from Our Bendigo Dental Clinic
We welcome all our clients from children to the elderly, with the utmost care. You are the core focus of our business, and we believe in keeping your teeth and gums in the best condition possible to minimise the discomfort of neglected hygiene or tooth damage. What else you can expect:
- Payment options. We understand that the costs related to dental treatment can be daunting, to make it easier we offer a complete treatment plan with costs explained after your initial comprehensive examination.
We also offer bulk billing for DVA members and eligible child dental benefit schemes. We have HICAPS and EFTPOS available, so you only need to pay the gap after claiming the rebate while you are here. As well as this, we also offer payment plans.
- Diversity. If you find yourself in another area of Victoria with a dental emergency, such as on a weekend trip or visit to friends, we maintain additional clinics: Golden Square Dental and Castlemaine Smiles. Our care and compassionate dentistry extends to these branches.
- Extra support. Before visiting us, you can meet our caring team online and read up about their areas of skill. We provide further advice and guidance through our blog, written by our own clinicians to give you trustworthy information as well as exceptional care.
About Bendigo Smiles
At our Bendigo smiles dental practice, we extend our care for our patients and their well-being even further through community involvement. Our history dates back to 2011 when we started Bendigo Smiles. We subsequently had the good fortune of taking over Golden square dental and Castlemaine smiles, thus expanding our care. Experience the difference of visiting a gentle, caring practice with you as the focus.