Less to Worry About For Your Wisdom Teeth Removal in Bendigo
If worrying about your wisdom teeth removal in Bendigo is giving you sleepless nights, Bendigo Smiles can help to allay your concerns.
What Does Wisdom Tooth Extraction in Bendigo Involve?
Your wisdom teeth are the third set of molars in the back of your mouth that come out between the ages of 17 and 25. Although there are a fortunate few who don’t need to have these teeth extracted, the majority of young adults will have to do so at some stage. You may need to have a wisdom tooth removed for one or more of the following reasons:
- Your teeth could become trapped in your gums or jawbone as a result of them being so far back in your mouth.
- Wisdom teeth often grow at an angle, which will affect your other teeth.
- The teeth are too far back for you to be able to clean them properly, which could cause cavities or gum disease.
You could choose to have one wisdom tooth extracted at a time or remove all of them at once. Whatever your choice – the best decision you will make is to come to us to assist you with the process of extraction.
Related Services We Provide to Teeth Extraction in Bendigo
Contrary to popular belief, tooth extraction is not always our first option in remedying the pain of a toothache.
- We provide preventive care to help you avoid tooth decay. Visiting your dentist regularly and maintain proper dental hygiene on a daily basis are part of this, as well as reducing your intake of sweet, acidic or starchy food or drinks. A healthy lifestyle is beneficial for your teeth too.
- If treatment is necessary, we can provide dental sealants, fluoride treatments, tooth fillings or dental crowns.
- Our service extends to adults and kids alike – we welcome all ages and give the same friendly level of quality care to all our patients.
Why Trust Bendigo Smiles Dentist Regarding Teeth Extraction in Bendigo?
If you have ever been in the unfortunate position of experiencing a toothache, you will know that it can be agonising – there is just no escaping that pain. We are aware that many people have several reasons for avoiding going to the dentist, and we’d like to change this mindset. The dental care we offer is of exceptionally high quality, and our focus is on ensuring that our patients are comfortable and cared for properly. Our staff are well qualified and more than capable – we are passionate about our work. We make use of the latest equipment and instruments to provide you with an excellent standard of dental care.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to make an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your oral health.