Have Your Teeth or Bite Invisibly Aligned with Invisalign at Bendigo Smiles
When your jaw or teeth need orthodontic treatment, opt for the best choice – Invisalign at Bendigo Smiles – that you can remove when you eat, or when they require cleaning. Treatment with Invisalign braces also doesn’t take as long as it does with ordinary braces. Ensure that you visit Bendigo Smiles for many other high-quality dental services, offered with a caring touch, and to enhance your beautiful smile.
The Importance of Braces from Bendigo Smiles
No matter what your age or situation – our team will find the perfect solution to your dental problem.
- We suggest braces to patients with crooked or crowded teeth, a misaligned bite or disorders of jaw joints. If you are not sure whether you need braces, contact us today. We’ll do a proper assessment and advise on the best option for your situation, so that treatment, if necessary, is not delayed.
- Straighter teeth are healthier and more comfortable to clean when food particles build up between teeth. Braces minimise jaw problems and gum diseases as well.
- Braces can boost self-confidence. People with unattractive teeth might have low self-esteem, which can influence socialisation. With the correct orthodontic treatment, they’ll be smiling again confidently.
Benefits of Bendigo Smiles
At Bendigo Smiles, we aim to deliver the best in dentistry, keeping you comfortable and treating you as gently as possible during your visit.
- Our dental check-ups are incredibly detailed, because prevention is better than cure. We use intra-oral cameras to show you where in your mouth the problems are, take digital x-rays, clean and polish your teeth and apply sealant and fluoride. We also teach you good dental hygiene habits, such as the correct way to brush and floss your teeth.
- To us, it’s vital that our little ones have a pleasant first experience with us. Since tooth decay is one of the top chronic diseases affecting Australian kids, we recommend that they visit us as early as the age of one year. Doing this will ensure that they learn to follow proper dental habits and get used to regular stress-free visits to our friendly dentists.
- We understand the oral region is a rather sensitive one and it can be a daunting feeling to have dental treatment. We aim to make your experience as pleasant as possible. If you are feeling stressed or anxious about the procedure we have to perform, or even about a check-up, we’ll do what it takes to calm you down.
Don’t forget about our cosmetic and restorative dentistry, such as teeth whitening, veneers and implants. We use advanced techniques to deliver the best results and offer invisible Braces in Bendigo.
Why You Should Use Bendigo Smiles
With the cosy chairs and warm décor at our family practice, you’ll forget that you’ve come to visit the dentist. We also have practices at Golden Square and Castlemaine.
Visit our website to complete a questionnaire about gum disease risk, get tips for healthy teeth, or contact us to make an appointment any day from Monday to Saturday. Give us a call when your child has knocked out a tooth, you have a broken denture or any other emergency – we’ll do our best to assist you promptly.