Being prepared is the first step to getting the most out of your visit to Bendigo Smiles. It doesn’t matter if your visit is for a regular checkup, teeth-cleaning, or a more complicated procedure – planning always pays off!
Here are five things you should always do before visiting us:
1) Confirm Your Appointment. Check in with us by phone, at least 24 hours in advance. This will ensure there are no mix-ups or changes.
2) Arrive On Time (or early!). This gives you time to settle in, fill out any forms that might be necessary, and feel unhurried and relaxed before you settle in the dental chair.
3) Plan to Avoid Fear. If you have dental fears or anxiety, discuss them with your dentist before your treatment. Our dentists and staff are trained to handle any anxiety you might have.
4) Discuss Dental Problems. Mention any dental issues you might have, or have had in the past. This helps your dentist determine which treatments are appropriate for you. Discuss your medical history as well.
5) Schedule Follow-up Appointments. Don’t wait until you ‘remember’ to make your next appointment. Instead, make your next appointment as you leave. This allows you to pick a convenient time. You can also ask our office to send you an appointment reminder.
You only get to visit your dentist every six months, or if you need a particular treatment. To ensure everything goes smoothly, it is important to be well prepared.
For a great dental experience in the hands of a dentist you can trust, visit your friendly and skilled Bendigo Smiles Dentist.
Bendigo Smiles is your partner in dental health. Same-day emergency appointment usually available!